Amada Senior Care is hiring caring, dependable and personable caregivers and CNA s to provide non-medical in home care to seniors.
What does a caregiver do?
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Assisting clients with Alzheimer s & Dementia
- Incontinence care and toileting assistance
- Transfer assistance
AMADA Senior Care has an excellent reputation for quality because of our outstanding caregivers. Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the AMADA team and make a difference in the lives of our elderly clients every day. If you are compassionate, like working with the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a caregiving opportunity may be for you!
What We Offer:
- Flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, awake overnight shifts and weekend shifts.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Training
- Yearly reviews
- 401K program.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
To apply directly please go to:
Thank you for your interest in employment with AMADA Senior Care!