Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Registered Nurses in all specialties to work contract assignments.
Locations: Torrance, Long Beach, San Pedro, Inglewood, Gardena and Downey, CA
Contract Details: 13 weeks (with opportunity to extend), 24-48 hours/week
Shifts Available: Days (7a-7p), Nights (7p-7a)
Submit your resume to Ken (contact information below) and use this link: rss1.maxhealth.com/maxim/candidate.cfm to apply online today!
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, hospice, intensive, mhb, nurse rn, recovery, registered nurse, tcu